About Me

My photo
I'm a 12 yr old LDS girl, who loves sports (but runs like a baby giraffe), who loves animals, and pretty much everything!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Totally Awesome Places!!





O.K I was thinking about some places I want to see before I die and found some pictures of them! So here they are! First of all I want to go to Japan or China and see what it is like over there. As you can see in this picture it is very crowded, but o'well I still want to go there! I'll probably need to learn chinese first though!


I also I want to visit Sydney, Australia! I want to swim the reefs and maybe find a pinapple with a yellow sponge in it!Ha Ha!! I want to go to the big opera thingy and much, much more! Australia seems so beautiful and lovely, escpecially in this picture don't you think! It looks just like it did in Finding Nemo, only more LIFE LIKE!!






Africa seems really cool to visit too! When I go there I want to see a lot of animals and go on safaris. I especially want to see a zebra, lion, elephant, and giraffe!! But hopefully if I go on a safari my jeep won't get hi-jacked by some penguins!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

People who like my blog and want to follow it!!!!!