About Me

My photo
I'm a 12 yr old LDS girl, who loves sports (but runs like a baby giraffe), who loves animals, and pretty much everything!

Friday, April 3, 2009

A.I.Ms

A.I.Ms was this week! And guess what I survived it, YEAH!! And for those of you that for some reason don't know what that is, it is a 4 day test consisting of Math, Reading, and Writing!! Math was my favorite and the easiest to me!! But I really hate writing, it's so stupid! Reading is okay, though. I am so glad that A.I.Ms is only one week a year, because if it wasn't I would probably die!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you don't love AIMS testing. Brayden and Chase were so excited to have testing this week. Just kidding!!! They are pretty sick of the testing too. Don't you have one more day of it? Check out my blog. I put ice skating pictures on it. You look very cute in the pictures! themartinezfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i kinda hate testing...

    ReplyDelete

People who like my blog and want to follow it!!!!!