About Me

My photo
I'm a 12 yr old LDS girl, who loves sports (but runs like a baby giraffe), who loves animals, and pretty much everything!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Amazazing Family




Golly Gee, my family rocks. They are so amazing, cool, caring, awesome, funny, and so much more. I love them so, so, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!





There is Lexi she is 8, Avery is 6, I'm 12, and my mom(Amy)
she is......................well I can't tell you how old she is or she'll
get mad.





Then we have Porter (the Red Head) he's 2, Preston
he is 4 months, Parker is 10, and then there is my dad,
Garrett. My Family is da best!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Cool blog but whats with the Golly Gee??????
    Oh whatever... your blog is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay I tried playing hangman. why is it in a different language???

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seem to have a cool family. you got one cool blog but why did you put golly gee. well nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Seriously... Golly Gee???

    ReplyDelete

People who like my blog and want to follow it!!!!!