About Me

My photo
I'm a 12 yr old LDS girl, who loves sports (but runs like a baby giraffe), who loves animals, and pretty much everything!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Softball!, Softball, and more Softball!

Lately. I've been really busy. between school and softball. My club team, the LadyCats, have been doing really good. We have won a lot of tournaments. Her are some pictures me playing softball.
Here is me playing first, at a tournament in Payson.

In this picture we have just won a championship in Pheonix. (it's a little blury)


This is the same tournament, but we took a picture with the other team, Blaze. See how bigger our trophy is.

Besides playing club softball. I also played little league. My dad and Val Galvan coached and our team was the Bulldogs. We did really good! I pitched and played catcher. I also won MVP on our team.

4 comments:

  1. Allie I just wanted to tell you that you totally rock at softball and are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do ROCK at softball! How fun that you won that tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the title says it all for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie you are such a cutie. It was fun watching you play in Prescott. I am glad your dad called and invited us. Hopefully we will get to see you this weekend at the reunion :)

    ReplyDelete

People who like my blog and want to follow it!!!!!